2013年7月11日星期四

Beautiful Sentences

I love it when you smile. But I love it more when I'm the reason behind your smile.
Love is a sentimental thing, people are frustrated not afford.
If you have forgotten how to love me, or I have changed love your ideas.
Once naive think, as long as low head, ignore, don't have too much trouble.
I can meet a person in a minute, like a person in an hour and love a person in a day, but it will take me a whole life to forget you.
Love is the most taboo: both each other's future fantasy, but always thinking about each other's past.
I can meet a person in a minute, like a person in an hour and love a person in a day, but it will take me a whole life to forget you.
When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
Caring for someone is easy, but to make someone care for you is difficult. So never lose the one who really cares for you!
But walk not linger to gather flowers to keep them, because along the way flowers will keep open.
Everyone has a corner, to get out of their own, others do not break in, I have the deepest secrets in there, you do not understand me, I do not blame you.
The furthest distance in the world, is not between life and death, not Tiangeyifang, but I stand in front of you, yet you don't know that I love you.
Do you like the petals covered with dew, brought me a room aroma; across the blue sky whistles you like soul, brought me far from static, and the pursuit.
Not too square, not too round, one will be hurt a people away from you, so people should oval.
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that things are difficult.

没有评论:

发表评论